Economics Co-op Teacher’s Bundle
Available for teachers of co-op or school classes. Includes 12-month access to the online course beginning now for one person (the teacher).*** Students will each need to purchase a copy of the textbook.
This bundle includes everything in the Economics Course Bundle + a separate PDF of the Study Guide answers for when you want parents to be able to grade homework at home, and license for reprinting for multiple students outside your home. This is a license to distribute or print multiple copies of the Study Guide Answers PDF, and quizzes and tests for the students in a school or co-op that is using Basic Economics as their textbook. You will be able to download the initial copy of each PDF after purchase. A teacher would want to have access to the online course because it contains links to all suggested videos matched to lessons.
This economics online course was designed from the lens of conservative free-market principles, with hearty acknowledgement of our country’s Judeo-Christian roots, for 11th-12th grades. It contains suitable material for 1/2 credit with honors for your high school transcript. Some have even chosen to spread it over a year so they can go a little deeper and give a full credit.****
This bundle includes a separate PDF of the Study Guide answers for when you want parents to be able to grade homework at home.
A teacher would want to have access to the online course because it contains inks to all suggested videos matched to lessons. By default, course access begins now and continues for 12 months. If you would like access to start later, email Cathe: email@example.com.
This is a license to distribute or print multiple copies of the Study Guide PDF and the Study Guide Answers PDF for the students in a school or co-op that is using Basic Economics, 4th edition as their textbook. You will be able to download the initial copy after purchase.
What your students will learn:
- Principles that will help them stand up to the teaching of liberal college professors who think it is their job to help them abandon those principles
- Knowledge needed to understand and defend free markets
- How natural law, free market principles influenced the writing of our constitution that made it unique and a major leap forward in all world history
- How this model built the world’s greatest economic powerhouse and how we have been destroying it
- The history of successes and failures of elected officials in implementing policies that are inline with these principles
- The history of socialism in America and around the world clearly pointing out its weaknesses and disastrous results
- Honest examination of bad decisions and the consequences they brought
- Which current policy proposals ensure the greatest human flourishing for everyone
- Clear understanding of what rights are and from where they come
- Importance of having a citizenry with morality based in Judeo-Christian principles
- Examination of major historical politico-economic systems to understand what led to the rise of free market systems
- How to set up a household budget and the effects of various choices as to how you spend your money (in the included optional mini-course)
- Many study habits and skills that will be useful if you take college courses in the future
This economics course bundle includes:
- Basic Economics, 4th ed. hardback textbook
- Teacher access to online course
- Teacher access to Budget Project Mini-course (students may get free access through our website)
- 128-page Teacher’s Guide PDF
- Separate Study Guide Answers PDF
- License to distribute or reprint the Study Guide Answers PDF for parents of your students so they can check homework
- License to reprint quizzes and tests or other portions of the Teacher’s Guide needed for your class
***If you would like to start at a different time, contact Cathe: firstname.lastname@example.org. PDFs will be available for download after purchase. Textbook will ship within two days.
**** Requirements differ in each state. Boundary Stone is not a school and does not award academic credit. However there is enough material for a rigorous semester-long (1/2 credit) or year-long (1 credit) course. Please be sure to check with whoever is your oversight where required. There is a course syllabus and lesson list included in the Teacher’s Guide.
|9 × 12 × 1 in
Bundle of Different Types
Even better than we hoped for
I am a middle school teacher who also homeschooled our son for his senior year. I looked at several government and economics curriculum selections, but we chose Boundary Stone for several reasons. First, he is a visual learner and wanted something online. This turned out to be a great choice, because he especially appreciated the videos that are a part of both courses. Second, he said that the course was thorough, yet easy to navigate. Third, from a teacher/parent perspective, I felt utterly confident that the instruction would line up with our values and provide a solid foundation of government and economics for him to grow with. I was not disappointed! In fact, I now want to go back through the course myself and relearn government and economics from a solid Biblical worldview. Lastly, considering our current national & political challenges, I am more glad than ever that we chose this course for our son so he can be a properly informed citizen.