Economics Co-op Bundle
Available for teachers of co-op classes
This bundle includes a separate PDF of the Study Guide answers for when you want parents to be able to grade homework at home.
A teacher would want to have access to the online course because it contains inks to all suggested videos matched to lessons. By default, course access begins now and continues for 12 months. If you would like access to start later, email Cathe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a license to distribute or print multiple copies of the Study Guide PDF and the Study Guide Answers PDF for the students in a school or co-op that is using Basic Economics, 4th edition as their textbook. You will be able to download the initial copy after purchase.
This economics course bundle includes:
- Basic Economics, 4th ed. textbook
- Teacher access to online course
- Teacher access to Budget Project Mini-course
- Teacher’s Guide PDF
- Separate Study Guide Answers PDF
- License to reprint the Study Guide Answers PDF for parents of your students so they can check homework.
|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 1 in|
Bundle of Different Types