Economics Online Course
12-month access for Fall 2020, beginning now
Your access will begins now by default and will continue for 12 months. If you would like to start later, contact Cathe: email@example.com. PDF downloads will be available as soon as you purchase.
Self-paced. Usually completed as a one semester online course to accompany Basic Economics, 4th edition. Includes 10-month access.
- daily assignments
- online review exercises
- short videos to illustrate many principles
- online quizzes, and quarterly tests (or you could use print versions in the Teacher’s Guide if you prefer)
- optional policy research project mini-course
- Study Guide for economics is included in the textbook
- PDF Teacher’s Guide download (128 pages)
Boundary Stone is not a school and does not award academic credit. However there is enough material for a rigorous semester-long (1/2 credit) or year-long (1 credit) course.