Government Co-op Teacher’s Bundle
Available for teachers of co-op or school classes w/12-month access to online course beginning now***
This bundle includes everything in the Government Course Bundle + a separate PDF of the Study Guide answers for when you want parents to be able to grade homework at home, and license for reprinting for multiple students outside your home. This is a license to distribute or print multiple copies of the Study Guide PDF, the Study Guide Answers PDF, and quizzes and tests for the students in a school or co-op that is using Basic American Government as their textbook. You will be able to download the initial copy of each PDF after purchase. A teacher would want to have access to the online course because it contains links to all suggested videos matched to lessons.
This American government course was designed from the lens of conservative founding principles, with hearty acknowledgement of our country’s Judeo-Christian roots, for 11th-12th grades. It contains suitable material for 1/2 credit with honors for your high school transcript. Some have even chosen to spread it over a year so they can go a little deeper and give a full credit.****
What students will learn:
- Knowledge needed to understand and defend American constitutional form of government
- What conflicts led up to the writing of our constitution that made it unique and a major leap forward in all world history
- The history of successes and failures of elected officials in leading the U.S. by our constitution
- Honest examination of bad decisions and the consequences they brought
- Which current policy proposals ensure the greatest human flourishing for everyone
- Clear understanding of what rights are and from where they come
- Importance of having a citizenry with morality based in Judeo-Christian principles
- How to research and write a research paper on a government policy topic (in the included optional mini-course, which your students could get for free)
- Many study habits and skills that will be useful if you take college courses in the future
- Principles that will help you stand up to the teaching of liberal college professors who think it is their job to help you abandon them
This government course bundle includes:
- Basic American Government textbook
- Teacher access to online course for 12 months
- Student Study Guide PDF w/ license to distribute to students
- Teacher access to Policy Project Mini-course
- Teacher’s Guide PDF w/ license to print needed portions for students
- Study Guide Answers PDF w/ license to distribute to student families
***If you would like to start at a different time, contact Cathe: email@example.com. PDFs will be available for download after purchase. Textbook will ship within two days.
**** Requirements differ in each state. Boundary Stone is not a school and does not award academic credit. However there is enough material for a rigorous semester-long (1/2 credit) or year-long (1 credit) course. Please be sure to check with whoever is your oversight where required. There is a course syllabus and lesson list included in the Teacher’s Guide.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2 in|
Bundle of Different Types
Even better than we hoped for
I am a middle school teacher who also homeschooled our son for his senior year. I looked at several government and economics curriculum selections, but we chose Boundary Stone for several reasons. First, he is a visual learner and wanted something online. This turned out to be a great choice, because he especially appreciated the videos that are a part of both courses. Second, he said that the course was thorough, yet easy to navigate. Third, from a teacher/parent perspective, I felt utterly confident that the instruction would line up with our values and provide a solid foundation of government and economics for him to grow with. I was not disappointed! In fact, I now want to go back through the course myself and relearn government and economics from a solid Biblical worldview. Lastly, considering our current national & political challenges, I am more glad than ever that we chose this course for our son so he can be a properly informed citizen.