Budget Project Mini-Course (Older version)
Mini-course is free! Simply complete cart checkout for $0.00.
This was our original budget project and it was updated with a new format that includes lesson videos in 2020.
- Designed for high school students, or anyone who may never have considered the expenses of living on their own.
- Can be completed by spending an average of about an hour for each of the thirteen modules. However, some modules will require more time and some less for the research.
- Spreadsheet is offered in several formats to accommodate using Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, or a paper copy.
What you will learn:
- Categories of expenses for living on your own that you may never have considered
- Opportunities to research realistic costs in different categories
- The impact of income tax withholding on your take home pay
- The impact of paying off debt for college or other expenses
- Necessity of making choices as to where you spend your income
- The impact of different choices and priorities for the amount you will have left for “discretionary” options
- How not planning ahead could leave you with too much month at the end of your money
0.0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.