Basic Economics, 4th ed.+ FREE Online Teacher’s Guideby Clarence Carson and Paul Cleveland
- Begin at the beginning with the Dominion Mandate
- Acknowledge an intentionally created orderly universe that is guided by discoverable principles
- Learn to make the case for free markets and limited government
- Understand socialism by learning its foundations and history
- Study economics from a natural law perspective
- 8.5 x 11 format with some chapters shortened
- 100 fewer, more readable pages than 3rd ed.
- Key terms defined in margins
- Important principles summarized in pull-out boxes
- Improved Review Questions
- Bios of key individuals included where they are mentioned in the text
- At least two Getting the Point questions added per chapter, which make for great discussion starters
- Two page Study Guide at the end of each chapter that includes:
- a half page Chapter Summary
- Points of Emphasis list
- Identification Terms list
- Review Questions
- Suggested books and Articles For Further Study
Reviews and Comments
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 0.75 in|
You may also like…
Reviews and Comments:
Basic Economics 4th Edition - A rare find!
I am really looking forward to using your curriculum! I have a friend who will also be purchasing. We homeschool our high school daughters together and have a number of different economic curriculums and books between us, but each seemed to lack something. Your new book appears to accomplish what we hope to cover without having to piece together from multiple sources. Thank you!
A Must Read!
Basic Economics is a must read!
So much of what is taught today as economics is 180 degrees opposite of the truth. It’s all about how you think and this book will make sure you get it right.