Basic American Government & PDF Study Guide
Clarence Carson’s classic government textbook + PDF study guide
Dr. Carson’s skills for communicating American history are unmatched.
- A constitutionally oriented book
- Includes a valuable and lengthy one chapter description of the nature of our government and our constitution
- Traces our founding principles from the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, Romans, Medieval culture, the Reformation, and Great Britain
- Describes the making of our national and state constitutions
- Follows the 19th century development of the country
- Points out our 20th century departures and the consequences
See a 20-page excerpt below. Click esc to exit viewer and return here.BAG-Excerpt
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 2 in|
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.