We designed Boundary Stone’s homeschool government and economics courses to take a student through our textbooks in one semester each. This material exposes students to the practical principles of government and economics and they learn how to apply these principles to real life decisions. They also examine history and the consequences we are currently experiencing for applying or ignoring these principles in our past.
Course Features for Government and Economics
- Twelve months of user access allows flexibility to plan ahead or take a little longer if needed for the course. Immediate access is given to the course and associated PDFs. This start date and end date may be adjusted if desired. Contact Cathe by email to request this: email@example.com.
- When purchased, the user set up in checkout will by default have access to the course, mini-course project, and teacher’s guide pdf download. If you would like your student to have a separate login of their own, send their email address and first and last name to Cathe.
- Online daily assignments keep the student on track to finish each course in one semester (18 weeks).
- The schedule is completely flexible so you are able to adjust to your schedule.
- Most lessons include one or two short videos (from various sources).
- Most weeks reserve one day for working on the mini-course project.
- Online chapter quizzes check the student’s comprehension of key concepts.
- Four online tests help assess student progress.