Basic American Government Self-paced Online Course
$135 for the Course Bundle ($100 for Course w/out Textbook)
This course uses Clarence Carson’s Basic American Government and takes the student through a semester of daily textbook assignments, videos, online review exercises, chapter quizzes, four Unit tests, and an optional policy research project.
It was designed from the lens of conservative founding principles, with hearty acknowledgement of our country’s Judeo-Christian roots, for 11th-12th grades. It contains suitable material for 1/2 credit with honors for your high school transcript. Some families have even chosen to spread it over a year so they can go a little deeper and give a full credit.
The Course Bundle is our most popular product for teaching government and includes:
- Basic American Government textbook
- PDF teacher’s guide
- PDF Study Guide
- 12-month Online Course access for one student (and separate parent account if requested)
- Student access to Policy Research Project Mini-course
Benefits for the homeschool family
- Self-paced, which means you are not restricted by someone else’s schedule. Take off for that trip to Europe for a month and pick up where you left off afterward with no penalty.
- Semester lesson list is clearly laid out to minimize planning time investment
- Customizable grading spreadsheet that will calculate a final grade for you
- Independent students will need very little oversight as long as they keep themselves on track
- Boundary Stone is a family run company that is willing to accommodate your unique situation when possible